DTLA Power Hour: How to Prepare for Social Unrest and What to Do When it Happens
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 (8:00 AM - 9:00 AM) (PDT)
While commercial building owners routinely create detailed emergency preparedness plans for natural disasters, additional procedures are needed to protect buildings damages and safety concerns as a result of civil unrest.
Recent events and destruction of property in Downtown Los Angeles highlighted the need for property owners and managers to be prepared.
This Power Hour will seek to:
- Help attendees understand new and emerging security challenges Downtown as a result of recent civil unrest.
- How to prepare for these challenges.
- What to do when mass protest turns destructive.
- What LAPD can do in the current climate.
- What your building staff and private security providers can do.
- Bill Stennis – Director of Security, Brookfield Properties