Managing the Organization - Education Course
9/25/2019 8:00 AM 9/28/2019 12:00 PM
This newly redesigned course will help you become an effective manager and leader in your organization. Your role will take on new meaning as you learn and understand the impact that you can have on your organization and on the individuals who work for you. The course will reinforce the theory and strategies with a new case study in which management practices are applied to address industry trends and issues related to enhancing the value of an asset.
Key topic areas:
- Managerial roles and leadership skills
- Organizational culture and effective group/team management
- Strategies for planning, controlling, decision making, and problem solving
- Skills for improving communication and motivating employees
- Lessons on how to implement change successfully
- Sustainable strategies for managing building operations
FMA®, RPA®, SMA® designations
$1,875.00 Non- Member
$1,650.00 Non- Member
*Fees include: cost of class, plus $60 testing fee.
707 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017