Facilities Planning and Project Management - Education Course
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 8:00 AM - Saturday, December 5, 2020 12:00 PM (PST)
This course will help you develop the skills and knowledge critical to the successful execution of any facilities project. A case study woven throughout the course's textbook presents real world examples of proper planning and selecting a project team, as well as the importance of flexibility, follow through, and attention to detail.
Key topic areas:
- Planning models
- Identifying and rating user needs
- Owned vs. leased developed facilities
- Managing the planning process
- Classifying facilities projects
- Specifications for facilities performance
- Design development and review
- Implementing projects
- Planning occupancy
- Project closeout
$1,875.00 Non- Member
*Fees include: cost of class, plus first-time enrollment fee $225, and $60 testing fees.
$1,650.00 Non- Member
*Fees include: cost of class, plus $60 testing fee.
707 Wilshire Blvd Training Room
Los Angeles, CA 90017-3501 United States