The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) award from BOMA/GLA is the most prestigious award in commercial real estate. It’s the one competition in the Los Angeles area that honors outstanding commercial office buildings & excellence in building management. All facets of a building’s operations are involved, including its tenant relations program, amenities package, community involvement, emergency evacuation procedures, building standards, accessibility & exceptional service.
Submission Deadline: Friday, July 26, 2019 | TOBY Tour Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2019
ENERGY STAR ® REQUIREMENT
All entrants with the exception of Industrial, Retail, Mixed Use Category, and Public Assembly buildings will be required to be ENERGY STAR ® benchmarked. Each Entrant must complete the following: (1) provide a copy of the current year Statement of Energy Performance printed from ENERGY STAR ® and (2) share their data with BOMA International in the ENERGY STAR online portfolio manager. When sharing data with BOMA International, search using the user-name: bomabeep. The account name will display as International, BOMA. Then add this username to your contacts and connect before you share the data.
BUILDING ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Please prepare the following items for submission by Friday, August 23, 2019. Access to upload files will be given upon receipt of your entry form and payment. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Copy of current year Statement of Energy Performance printed from Energy Star
- A one-paragraph description of your property in Microsoft WORD, 50 words maximum
- Exterior Building photograph in high resolution
- Management team group photo in high resolution
- A Microsoft WORD document containing:
- Owner Name
- Official Building Name
- Management Company Name
- General Manager/Senior Property Manager/Property Manager Name(s)
- Year Built
- Year Renovated (if applicable)
- Square Feet
• PUEBLO ONLY: A one paragraph description & photo of your community involvement